Copyright © 2017 Healthable. A Krafty Sprouts Property.
20 plus Recommended WordPress Plugins
I want to share with you some useful wordpress plugins for your self hosted wordpress blog which is WordPress.org, so if your blog is on WordPress.com you should just keep this post in your heart. Before i start i want to apologise to you all for not updating you, due to some problems which is yet to be solve, anyway lets go into what we have today. Here i will list out 20+ plugin i use on my other blog, and am not having any issue with them.
1. WordPress SEO by Yoast: Out of the box seo plugin for your wordpress blog, it has many features in it do check it out. I was using it but i stop due to some error it generated.
2. All in one SEO pack: Another wordpress seo plugin, it was the same thing with yoast, but yoast has more feature than AIO. Currently using it after yoast error.
3. All in one Webmaster: Great plugin, with this plugin you dont need to manually install google, alexa, bing, ask webmaster verification code, sitemap submission option. It also enables you install analytics codes from sitemeter,blogcatalog,complete,quancast, etc
4. Broken link checker: Help to check your blog every 72hrs for broken links and missing image links then sends you a message and also gives you signs in your dashboard.
5. Blulletproof Security: This plugin protects your site from xss, RFI, CRLF, CSRF, BASE64 hacking attempts, this is one of of the security plugins to be mentioned.
6. Fv Antispam: A powerful and simple antispam plugin, that puts all the spam comments into the trash bin.
7. Google Xml Sitemaps: This plugin will automatically generate a xml sitemap of your wordpress sites for search engines.
8. Growmap Anti Spambot Plugin: A very simple plugin that when used together with Fv antispam performs magic on your blog commenting. This plugin adds a checkbox to your comment form, asking users to click and prove that they are not spammers, you can use it with Fv antispam.
9. Keyword Statistics: This plugin automatically generates meta tag description, etc. While the author is writing it also calculates keyword density.
10. Limit Login Attempts: This is another security plugin. Its duty is to limit the rate of login attempts by way of cookies for each ip you can use it together with all the security plugin am going to list here.
11. Maxblogpress Ping Optimizer: This plugin helps you notify ping services of your new update. It helps to control the way the ping services are used, and saves you from been tagged as ping spammer. Note this plugin is not in the wordpress directory so you have to download it from Maxblogpress and then upload it.
12. Newstatpress: This is the best stats plugin i have used, realtime stats of your blog, keep your details save for years and much more.
13. Secure WordPress: This plugin helps you check your wordpress installations like your plugins and themes.
14. Seo Autolinks & Related Posts: This another great plugin, i called it the 2in1 plugin, it automatically link your post and adds related post to it, thus helping to increase pageview and reduce bounce rate.
15. Seo Friendly Images: Automatically adds ALT and title altributes to your images. Thus helping you get traffic from image search.
16. Subscribe to Comments by Mark Jaquith: Allows your readers to receive notifications for follow up comments.
17. Ultimate Security Checker: This performs all set of security checks on your wordpress installations.
18. W3 Total Cache: Helps to increase your page load time and help reduce your bandwidth usage.
19. WordPress Database Backup: backups your wordpress, though there are many other plugins like backupbuddy which is not free.