Copyright © 2017 Healthable. A Krafty Sprouts Property.
10 Best Android Apps Of 2015 You Should Have Installed
If you are looking to pimp that new droid or probably an old android you would like to boost up with fascinating apps but don’t know where to start in getting the list, we at Phoneyarn.com have taken the time out to go through the stress of checking out the best Android apps of 2015, and of course, the end result are the best apps you must have if you want to fully utilize your Android device.
Like every new year, new apps pop-up and replace some heavy weights of the previous year while some apps just stick to the list without fear of being out-thrown for a variety of reasons which include their update and new features addition frequency, user feedback, and usefulness of the app.
Here’s our list of the 10 best apps every Android user should own this year.
Best Android Apps Of 2015
1. Dolphin Browser for Android: Easily one of the best android browser apps, Dolphin browser is a fun browser app. Though by default, every Android device has an inbuilt HTML browser, if you need to enjoy seamless streaming, and a super fast browsing experience with compressed data usage, saving you excess megabytes then you would need to join the Dolphin band wagon. With over 100 million downloads and 1.6 million 5 star rating of 2.2 million rates, dolphin browser is one of the most preferred android browser.
Download dolphin browser on Google Play
2. Camera360 Ultimate: There’s really no competition for this app. Camera 360 houses a ton of great photo effect features for photo lovers which include over 200 different filters, NFC photo sharing, no ads, and the best part is it’s totally FREE! With over 100 million downloads and 2.1 million 5 star rating of 3.2 million rates, there’s no doubt Camera360 Ultimate is a top android app.
You can join the list of Camera360 users if you aren’t already by downloading on Google Play
3. Calorie Counter by MyFitnessPal: Health they say is wealth. Staying fit can be troublesome but thanks to a few good apps for providing the necessary motivations to stay fit. One of such great apps is Calorie counter. Obesity is a disturbing nuisance and that’s one of the key reasons for this calorie counter. If you want to loose weight, simply enter your weight and height, and Calorie Counter will tell you how many calories you can consume each day while losing weight. N.B: You should be ready to adhere to given rules and put in a little effort to actualize your weigh loss dream.
Download Calorie Counter by MyFitnessPal on Google Play
4. Mobdro: One of the best online streaming apps ever made. The app is rich with channels to keep you glued to your device all day. From Cartoon network to discovery channel down to Movies, and Sports. Watch live matches, don’t miss out on Premier league this season.
Download Mobdro apk via the official site APK.
5. Evernote: The best note making /taking app. The app is free but has subscription levels if you love it and want to upgrade. Evernote lets you get organized, take down notes, share notes with friends and colleagues right within the app. There’s no better note taking app like this.
Download evernote on GooglePlay
6. Musixmatch Music & lyrics: Without saying much, if you love that song but don’t know the lyrics, then this should be your next stop. No more googling lyrics. There’s also the option of muting the voice and listening to the beats/instrumental. Coolest music lyrics app.
Download Musixmatch on GooglePlay
7. Tubemate: The best YouTube video downloader ever! Tubemate lets you stream or download your favourite YouTube videos for free.
Download Tubemate from the official site
8. Expensify: The best productivity app out there. Expensify helps you manage your expenses and budget. With the app, you can keep tab of your daily, weekly or monthly spending details. Best of all, it’s free!
Download Expensify from Google Play
9. Cool reader: You need to increase your wealth of knowledge every now and then. What better way of doing this than reading? Cool reader lets you read up novels, inspirational books, business journals of various formats, including (non-DRM), fb2, doc, txt, rtf, html, chm, tcr, pdb, prc, mobi (non-DRM), pml.
Download Cool reader on Google Play
10. Whatsapp: What better way to stay in touch with friends and family than Facebook owned Whatsapp? The app has over 1 billion downloads, so if youhaven’t been using Whatsapp, join the train!
Download Whatsapp on Google Play
There are a ton of other great apps on not this list like the hugely inferred Opera Mini web browser, Facebook app and the likes, but as we stated, it’s just our 10 best apps. If you feel there’s an app we omitted, let us know. Also, please let us know your best Android Apps in the comment section.