There has been an amazing increase in the use of sex toys between partners over the years and more so, users show more confidence in the kind of toys they want to use. Couples now find it easier to explore more pleasurable avenues in maximizing their sex life by introducing sexual gadgets in their relationships.
Sex toys shops across the world attest to the fact that toy users are much confident with what they want and aren’t afraid to go for it. More men and women go into sex toys parlours wanting different varieties of sex toys to fit their needs best.
For new customers, however, making the right choice can be somewhat frustrating, especially when it comes to the option of picking the right toys. Finding the perfect sex kit is very subjective as users have a lot to consider.
Some women have issues with climaxing from penetrative sex. About 70 to 75 per cent of women find it hard or worst still, do not reach orgasm from intercourse. Hence the need for further stimulation and use of sex toys could be used to spice up sex in a relationship if this is the case.
Research shows that lots of women experience their first orgasm(s) with the use of a sex toy, – toys such as vibrators and dildos-, by using this sex kits, women can fully explore their body at their own chosen time without any pressure from their partners to climax. Toys give room for a woman to get to learn how her body can sexually function fully to best suit her.
It is essential to consider discussing with your partner if you decide to pick a toy. There have been numerous introductions of sex kits to select from to best suit a user’s sexual needs, but how do you know the right sex toys to choose? Well, it all depends on what works for you before giving a toy a go.
Below are things to consider when visiting a sex toy parlor;
- Women’s sexual needs differ entirely from one another. You should consider getting toys that work for either vaginal, clitoral or the combination of vaginal and clitoral stimulation.
- Avoid any toys that might inflict pain on you if your threshold for pain is low. The ultimate goal is to heighten pleasure for reaching orgasm, but if the sex toy is going to inflict any form of unbearable pain, then you should consider another option.
- The inside of a woman is extremely sensitive and susceptible to infections. Knowing what material your skin (Vagina) reacts to matters a lot. If the material the sex toy is made from irritates your skin, then it would be wise to avoid it entirely, or you stand the risk of getting infected.
- Some sex toys are hand free, for women who want optimum concentration. Knowing the sex toys that are hand free gives you a variety of options to consider. A typical example is “The Eva,” which is a hands-free vibrator that stays situated on the clit during penetration. Orgasm!
- Some toys are made to spice long distance relationships with you and your partner. A toy like “OhMiBod Remote Vibrator” is a solid example of a toy you could slip into your underwear and your partner can control it through an app on their phone from anywhere, allowing it stimulate you by vibration.
- Well, you are in luck if vibrating toys don’t work for you. There are toys now that give the same feeling you get when getting sucked. It mimics the sucking motion. “The Womanizer” gives a pulsating rather than vibrating feeling on the vaginal region when used. It is good for masturbation, lovers could benefit from its oral applications, and it promises orgasm by 100%.
You should consider visiting a sex shop soon if you want to improve both your sex life and your relationship. There is nothing to be ashamed of, after all, it isn’t a crime to want good sex.