Few days ago I purchased Smile 4G Smifi device, though the network quality is not that strong maybe because they are new in my city. So after using it for like few hours I have exhausted the 5GB data which is included during the purchase of Smile 4G Smifi device both cost $100 or so, I will be sharing with you the process I followed to buy 1GB data for my device. Let me know in the comment box if you have any problem.
Steps in Purchasing Smile 4G LTE Data
- First of all visit smile.com.ng/scp/ to get your account number (very important) by Going to My Profile>> My Accounts; your account number will be displayed by the left hand side of your screen with an icon.
- Now go to the Recharge panel or simply visit http://www.quickteller.com/smile . You will be redirected to the Smile sales page on Quickteller website.
- From the dropdown menu select your preferred or the quantity of data you want, in my case I choose the N1, 800 plans which is for 1GB data.
- The page will load and bring up another form which you will input your Smile Account Number and Email address (Should be the email you use for your account).
- Click on Continue and you will be directed to confirm your order, make sure everything is correct.
- Now all you have to do is click on the Pay button which will direct you to the interswitch payment portal were you will complete the payment with Verge Card, (Naira) MasterCard or Visa card of your bank.
NOTE: Some banks require that you enable your ATM card for online transaction.
If everything goes as planned, then you will be redirected to a page that looks like mine.