Copyright © 2017 Healthable. A Krafty Sprouts Property.
Infinix Phone Update App helps you download Infinix Android 7.0 Nougat updates faster
We all want the latest software upgrades on our smartphones, whether it be Samsung, Apple, Infinix or Tecno. Infinix Mobility has established itself as the smartphone brand that pushes newest software updates and upgrades to its smartphones fastest in Nigeria, and the company has now helped to solve the problem of slow and failed downloads of update packages by releasing an app called the Infinix Phone Update App.
The Infinix Phone Update App has an interface that’s just like the System Update page when you go to About on your smartphone settings, but there are some background processes built into this app that do the tricks mentioned above.
Features of the Infinix Phone Update App
- Embedded OTA server: This OTA server that’s built into the Infinix Phone Update App helps you to download Infinix smartphone update packages at a faster rate. The app connects to the Infinix OTA update IP address better and faster than if you were using just your mobile network.
- No restarting or failed updates: Now, you don’t need to restart updates when an error occurs, as the app would automatically pause the update and continue when the error is fixed. And that’s if an error comes up in the first place, as the app is optimised to eliminate failed updates. No more wasting of precious data and time!
How to download and install Infinix Android 7.0 Nougat software updates with Infinix Phone Update App
- Download the Infinix Phone Update App here. The app is exactly 2.28MB in size, so you don’t need enormous amounts of data to download it, in line with its purpose to save you data when downloading the updates.
- Install and open the app.
- Wait for the app to find the latest update for your Infinix smartphone. If it doesn’t at the first attempt and you’re sure there’s an update for your phone, click on the refresh button (the second button to the left) on the top right corner of the app.
- When the update is found, click on Download to get it on your phone.
- When the update has downloaded, click on Update to apply the update. Make sure your phone is adequately charged before applying the update. Also, as a precaution, back up your smartphone before applying an update.
- Wait for the update to be applied, and when your phone is restarted, it’ll be running on Android 7.0 Nougat, the latest OS.
You can also apply updates from your local storage if you downloaded the update package elsewhere. To do that click on the three dots on the top right corner of the app and select Update from local.