Copyright © 2017 Healthable. A Krafty Sprouts Property.
Oppo F3 Lite with 16MP camera & 3GB RAM: Specs & Price in Vietnam
Oppo has launched the Oppo F3 Lite, another variant in its F3 series of selfie-focused smartphones. The Oppo F3 Lite is a smaller variant of the Oppo F3, and while its most spectacular feature is still its selfie camera, things have been toned down a bit.
The smartphone was launched in Vietnam and has the same specs as the Oppo A57 that was released for the Indian market not long ago.
Oppo F3 Lite Review
The F3 Lite runs version 3.0 of Oppo’s custom UI for its Android smartphones, ColorOS which is based on version 6.0 (Marshmallow) of the Android operating system.
Design & Display
The Oppo F3 Lite comes with a 5.2-inch display which is made with 2.5D Arc glass and has an HD (1280 * 720) pixel resolution. It uses the IPS LCD display technology which offers wide viewing angles, and is protected from cracks and scratches with Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
The smartphone has a metal unibody design and has a physical home button below the display at the front, into which a fingerprint sensor is embedded. It weighs 147 grammes and is just 7.56 millimetres thick.
Memory & Performance
The F3 Lite is powered by a Snapdragon 435 processor which is clocked at 1.4GHz and has eight processing cores. Its graphics operations are handled by an Adreno 505 GPU.
The phone comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB using an external microSD card.
The Oppo F3 Lite sports a 13MP camera with PDAF, OIS and a f/2.2 aperture at the rear, and low-light photography is aided by a dual-tone LED flash placed to the right of the main camera module.
Compared to the dual cameras present in its predecessor, the F3 Lite sports a 16MP camera with a f/2.0 aperture and a LED flash at the front for taking selfies.
Battery & Connectivity
A 2900mAh battery provides running juice for the smartphone for up to a day on a full charge, and it comes with a dual Nano SIM slot which can be used to access 4G LTE networks. The smartphone has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.1 for wireless connectivity.
Oppo F3 Lite Full Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz.
- 4G: Yes, LTE 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 39(1900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500).
- Network Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps.
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM.
- OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
- User Interface: ColorOS 3.0.
Design & Display
- Dimensions: 149.1 * 72.9 * 7.65 mm.
- Weight: 147g.
- Display size: 5.2 inches.
- Pixel Resolution: 1280 * 720 pixels (HD).
- Pixel Density: n/a.
- Display Technology: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Build: Metal Unibody design.
- Protection: 2.5D Arc glass.
- Colours: Black & Gold.
- Processor Name/Technology: Snapdragon 435.
- Processor Speed: 1.4GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: Octa-core.
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 505.
- RAM: 3GB.
- Internal Storage: 32GB.
- External Storage: expandable up to 256GB with microSD.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Fingerprint sensor.
- Lens: 13MP.
- LED Flash: Yes, dual-tone.
- Video recording: Yes.
- f/2.2 aperture.
- Lens: 16MP.
- LED Flash: Yes.
- Video recording: Yes.
- Properties: f/2.0 aperture.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: –
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1.
- Bluetooth Profiles: –
- WiFi: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes.
- USB: v2.0.
- USB OTG: Yes.
- NFC: No.
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery Capacity: 2900mAh.
- Battery Technology: Li-ion.
- Removable? No.
- Fast Charging: No.
- Extra Features: –
- Launch Date: October 12, 2017.
- Availability: October 12, 2017.
How much is Oppo F3 in Vietnam?
The Oppo F3 Lite costs VND 5490000 in Vietnam and is available in online and offline stores in the country.