Copyright © 2017 Healthable. A Krafty Sprouts Property.
Panasonic P85 with 4000mAh battery & 2GB RAM launched: Specs & Price in India
Panasonic has just unveiled its latest smartphone in the ‘P series’ in India. The Panasonic P85 was launched alongside the Panasonic Eluga Ray, and both smartphones would be available with an additional discount on exchange as part of the Flipkart Big 10 sale.
Panasonic P85 Review
Design & Display
The Panasonic P85 is a dual-SIM smartphone that comes with a 5-inch HD display in a metal Unibody frame. It also has capacitive buttons embedded in its design. Weighing 146.7g, the P85 has dimensions of 145 * 72.2 * 9.35 mm.
Memory & Performance
The P85 operates on a 1GHz quad-core processor and comes with a 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory expandable up to 64GB using an external microSD card.
The P85 sports a 2MP front camera for selfies and video chats. On the rear, there is an 8MP camera with LED flash support.
Battery & Software
The Panasonic P85 comes with a 4000mAH inbuilt Li-ion battery. It runs on version 6.0 of the Android operating system with the name Marshmallow.
Connectivity & Hardware
The P85 is compatible with 4G LTE networks and supports VoLTE. It is not equipped with a fingerprint sensor.
Panasonic P85 Full Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz.
- 4G: LTE with VoLTE.
- SIM Type: Micro SIM.
- SIM Count: Dual SIM.
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Design & Display
- Dimensions: 145 * 72.2 * 9.35 mm.
- Weight: 146.7g.
- Display size: 5.0 inches.
- Display Resolution: 1280 * 720 pixels (HD).
- Display Technology: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Build: Metal Unibody Design.
- Protection: n/a
- Colours: Black.
- Processor Name/Technology: n/a.
- Processor Speed: 1GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: Quad-core.
- Graphics Processor: n/a
- RAM: 2GB.
- Internal Storage: 16GB.
- External Storage: microSD, expandable up to 64GB.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Gravity Sensor.
- Lens: 8MP.
- LED Flash: Yes.
- Video recording: Yes, 1080p.
- Lens: 2MP.
- LED Flash: No.
- Video recording: Yes.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Bluetooth: v4.1.
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, LE.
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes.
- USB: micro-USB v2.0.
- USB OTG: Yes
- NFC: No.
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery Capacity: 4000mAh.
- Battery Technology: Li-Ion
- Removable? No.
- Fast Charging: No.
- Launch Date: May 12, 2017.
- Availability: May 15, 2017.
How much is Panasonic P85 in India?
The Panasonic P85 goes for as low as Rs. 4,999 as a result of an additional discount on exchange of Rs. 1,500 made available by the company as part of the Flipkart Big 10 Sale.