The South Korean electronics company is widely known for the production of top quality electronics devices (like sound systems, washing machines, cooking equipments). But guess what. Their gadget game isn’t anywhere near bad either.
This year have seen the OEM release smartphones like the LG G6 and LG V30 which have both crawled their way to the top of the best smartphone chart of 2017 as a result of the spectacular features they carry.
The LG Fiesta is a 4G LTE supported device with its own share of unique features. Let’s have a look.
Design & Display
The mid-range device comes in an all plastic body and is only available in the Black colour. There is no physical home button on the front but there is a lock button which is also the power button at the right hand side of the device. The three navigation keys are embedded on the screen while the volume adjustment keys sits comfortably at the left side.
The LG Fiesta comes with a 5.5 inch IPS LCD display which has a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The screen doesn’t come with protection of any kind so you have to exercise extra care during usage if you don’t want to end up with a shattered screen.
Memory & Performance
Coming with a 1.5 GB RAM and a Quad core Cortex-A53 processor which runs at 1.3 GHz, the LG Fiesta should handle basic device operations pretty well. The System-on-Chip used on the device is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC.
To keep files and other multimedia or documents, there is an internal memory of 16 GB. Given how much stuff we keep on how smartphones these days, LG added a dedicated Micro SD card slot on the LG Fiesta and it permits expansion up to a massive 2 Terabytes!
The LG Fiesta comes with a 13 Megapixels camera on the rear and a LED flash light for brightening up subjects to be captured for well lighted images.
The front/secondary camera put in charge of taking selfies is a 5 Megapixels lens.
Battery & Connectivity
When a device comes with a large battery capacity but lacks the Quick Charge feature, I doubt if I can grow the patience to wait for a full charge. That’s the case with the LG Fiesta.
The device comes with a 4,500 mAh Lithium Polymer battery which, according to the manufacturer, has a standby time of 203 hours.
LG Fiesta Specifications
- 2G: GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz.
- 4G: LTE with VoLTE.
- Network Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps.
- SIM Type: Micro-SIM, dual standby.
- SIM Count: Dual SIM.
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat).
- User Interface:
Design & Display
- Dimensions: 154.0 mm x 77.0 mm x 7.0 mm.
- Weight: 163g.
- Display size: 5.5 inches.
- Display Resolution: 1280 * 720 pixels.
- Pixel resolution: ~267 ppi pixel density.
- Display Technology: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Build: Plastic body
- Protection: n/a.
- Colours: Black.
- Processor Name/Technology:
- Processor Speed: 1.3GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: 4 (Quad-Core).
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 308
- RAM: 1.5 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: expandable up to 2 TB with microSD.
- Sensors: Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass
- Lens: 13MP
- LED Flash: Yes
- Video recording: Yes, 1080p@30fps.
- Lens: 8MP.
- LED Flash: –
- Video recording: Yes.
- Properties: Autofocus, Continuous shooting, Digital zoom, Exposure compensation, Face detection, Geotagging, HDR
- Music Support: AAC, AAC+, AMR, eAAC+, FLAC, M4A, MIDI, OGG, PCM, and WAV
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: n/a.
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2.
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, LE.
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n , Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: GPS + GLONASS.
- USB: micro-USB v2.0.
- USB OTG: Yes.
- NFC: No.
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery Capacity: 4,500 mAh.
- Battery Technology: Lithium Polymer
- Removable? No.
- Fast Charging: No.
- Extra Features: –
- Launch Date: May, 2017.
- Availability: June 2017.
LG Fiesta Price
The LG Fiesta goes for a selling price of $269.