Thegloor is a leading technology site with passionate readers. If you wish to share your knowledge or experience with our audience on Thegloor and get your products and service viewed by hundred of mobile phone users and lovers, we are glad to inform you that Krafty Sprouts has now opened the doors to accept quality and original posts on Thegloor related to Tech news, smartphones, TV boxes, Drones and many more.
There are certain requirements you need to meet before contributing to our blog and they are listed below;
- You must be good and able to come up with well researched articles.
- You are expected to be a blogger, a reader and not a SEO firm agent, (please consider a sponsored post).
- How to guides should contain videos and screenshots, should be tested to work properly before posting
Content Submission Rules
In order to ensure the content on this site is of premium quality and benefits our readers, there are just a few rules and guidelines we have put in place;
- We accept original and rewritten news articles (Articles gotten from Mashable, NDTV, etc) proper credit should be giving.
- You are only allowed to add a link to your site in the author bio and also your social profiles.
- Your post should be 700+ words for regular articles and guides and a minimum of 200 words for news articles and should be unique or have less plagiarism.
- Articles should be free from grammatical errors.
- Relevant images should be used in the post where necessary with sources attributed.
- Image should be 800×400 and more for featured images.
- Links within the article should be relevant to your post both internal and external
- You are free to share the articles on social media or elsewhere with a link back to this site
Topics we accept;
This blog is about mobile phones however we accept other technology related articles, below are few topics you can write on.
- TV boxes
- Mobile games
- Tech news
- How to guides
- Social media
- Automobile (cars, bikes, scooters,etc..)
- And many more
Send your article in a word document format to email@example.com, do not email us and start asking of for title approval or picking of post. Remember LINKS are nofollowed and once article is LIVE will not be deleted, so keep that in mind, by sending over your article you agree to our terms.