Copyright © 2017 Healthable. A Krafty Sprouts Property.
ZOPO Flash X1 with 18:9 aspect ratio & 2GB RAM: Specs & Price
Smartphones with 18:9 aspect ratios are the trend right now, and Indian mobile phone manufacturer ZOPO has joined in with two new smartphones in its Flash series, the ZOPO Flash X1 and X2.
The Flash X1 is a mid-range Android smartphone with a modern design and features that match and even surpass its price tag. The company claims that the Flash X1 is the cheapest full-screen smartphone in India.
ZOPO Flash X1 Review
The ZOPO Flash X1 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. I’m not very sure, but I expect that the smartphone will have lots of software customisations upon the stock Android OS.
Design & Display
The Flash X1 follows recent design trends with a full-screen display with 18:9 aspect ratio and 83% screen-to-body ratio. The display is 5.5 inches in dimensions, has a 1280 * 640 (HD) pixel resolution and is covered with 2.5D curved glass.
The side bezels of the Flash X1 are very slim and its top and bottom bezels are greatly reduced from normal. The smartphone uses on-screen navigation buttons and has a metal frame. It also features a fingerprint sensor that can unlock the phone in just 0.16 seconds.
Memory & Performance
The ZOPO Flash X1 is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor which runs on the 64-bit process and has a 1.3GHz maximum processing speed, while its graphics are handled by a Mali T720 GPU.
The smartphone comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 64GB using an external microSD card.
The Flash X1 sports a 8MP camera which uses a Sony IMX219 sensor and has a f/2.4 aperture at the back together with a LED flash to handle the main photography functions on the smartphone.
There is a 5MP camera with f/2.2 aperture and soft LED flash at the front to handle selfie photography.
Battery & Connectivity
The smartphone comes with a hybrid dual Nano SIM slot with support for 4G VoLTE and connectivity options like WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS. It packs a 2500mAh battery.
ZOPO Flash X1 Full Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz.
- 4G: LTE with VoLTE.
- Network Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps.
- SIM Type: Nano SIM.
- SIM Count: Hybrid Dual SIM.
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat).
- User Interface: n/a.
Design & Display
- Dimensions: n/a.
- Weight: n/a.
- Display size: 5.5 inches.
- Display Resolution: 1280 * 640 pixels (HD).
- Pixel resolution: –
- Display Technology: IPS LCD touchscreen.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Build: Metal aluminium design.
- Protection: 2.5D curved glass.
- Features: 18:9 aspect ratio, 83% screen-to-body ratio.
- Colours: Coral Blue, Alien Black & Citrine Gold.
- Processor Name/Technology: MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor.
- Processor Speed: 1.3GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: Quad-Core.
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T720
- RAM: 2GB.
- Internal Storage: 16GB.
- External Storage: expandable up to 64GB with microSD.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Fingerprint sensor.
- Lens: 8MP.
- Flash: Yes, LED flash.
- Video recording: Yes.
- Sony IMX219 sensor.
- f/2.4 aperture.
- Lens: 5MP.
- LED Flash: soft flash.
- Video recording: Yes.
- Properties: f/2.2 aperture.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: –
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0.
- Bluetooth Profiles: –
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes.
- USB: v2.0.
- USB OTG: Yes.
- NFC: No.
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery Capacity: 2500mAh.
- Battery Technology: Li-ion.
- Removable? –
- Fast Charging: No.
- Extra Features: –
- Launch Date: September 27, 2017.
- Availability: October 2017.
How much is ZOPO Flash X1?
The ZOPO Flash X1 will be sold for Rs. 6,999 when it goes on sale in India in October. The smartphone could be sold on an online store if the company succeeds in securing an exclusive deal with an online partner in the country.