Copyright © 2017 Healthable. A Krafty Sprouts Property.
ZOPO Z5000 with 5000mAh battery & 4GB RAM: Specs & Price
The IFA 2017 event is for all brands, new or old, known and unknown to showcase their products. ZOPO Mobile took the opportunity of the event to announce two new high-end smartphones in its ZOPO P and ZOPO Z series, the P5000 and Z5000.
The ZOPO Z5000 is a smaller version of the P5000 with a few design and specification differences. It’s a good-looking high end Android smartphone with specs that should appeal to smartphone users, provided the price is right.
ZOPO Z5000 Review
The ZOPO Z5000 comes running on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box, offering the latest features of the Google-owned operating system.
Design & Display
It has a 5.5-inich HD display made with AMOLED panels and covered with 2.5D curved glass. The phone has a cool design and features a physical home button which is placed at the center of its bottom bezel at the front.
Memory & Performance
The Z5000 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6750T) processor with a clock speed of 1.8GHz. Its graphics are rendered by a Mali T860 GPU.
It comes withh 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory which can be further expanded with the use of a microSD card.
The smartphone has a dual camera setup at the rear consisting of a 13MP primary camera with a Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.0 aperture and PDAF, and a 5MP secondary camera. Both are accompanied by a dual-tone LED flash.
It also sports a 16MP camera with a Samsung S5K3P3 sensor and f/2.0 aperture at the front for taking selfies that are brightened by a soft LED flash.
The ZOPO Z5000 packs a battery with a whopping 5000mAh capacity. As if that’s not enough, it has fast charging capabilities which eliminate the problem of not charging fast enough associated with such large battery capacities.
Connectivity & Hardware
The smartphone comes with a hybrid dual Nano SIM slot and supports 4G VoLTE network connectivity. It has a USB Type-C which aids fast charging and data transfer, and features a fingerprint sensor which is embedded in its physical home button.
ZOPO Z5000 Full Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz.
- 4G: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900),12(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40 (2300), 41(2500).
- Network Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps.
- SIM Type: Nano SIM.
- SIM Count: Hybrid Dual SIM
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat).
- User Interface: n/a
Design & Display
- Dimensions: –
- Weight: –
- Display size: 5.5 inches.
- Display Resolution: 1280 * 720 (HD).
- Pixel resolution: ~294 ppi pixel density.
- Display Technology: AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Build: Metal Unibody Design.
- Protection: 2.5D curved glass.
- Colours: Gold and Black.
- Processor Name/Technology: MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6750T) processor.
- Processor Speed: 1.8GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: Octa-core.
- Graphics Processor: Mali T860.
- RAM: 4GB.
- Internal Storage: 64GB.
- External Storage: expandable with microSD.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Fingerprint sensor.
- Lens: 13MP + 5MP dual cameras.
- LED Flash: dual-tone LED flash.
- Video recording: Yes, 1080p.
- Sony IMX258 sensor
- f/2.0 aperture
- Lens: 16MP.
- LED Flash: soft LED Flash.
- Video recording: Yes.
- Samsung S5K3P3 sensor.
- f/2.0 aperture.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: –
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: No.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0.
- Bluetooth Profiles: LE.
- WiFi: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes.
- USB: USB Type-C.
- USB OTG: Yes.
- NFC: No.
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery Capacity: 5000mAh.
- Battery Technology: Li-Po.
- Removable? No.
- Fast Charging: Yes.
- Extra Features: –
- Launch Date: September 4, 2017.
- Availability: TBA.
How much is ZOPO Z5000?
The ZOPO Z5000 comes in Gold and Black colours. The company hasn’t announced when they will be available.