ZTE have announced a new addition, ZTE Blade A330 to it’s “Blade” line of smartphone. The ZTE Blade A330 is a budget mid-range smartphone which packs decent specifications at an affordable price. The device will be joining other amazing devices in the Blade series like the ZTE Blade Max.
Lets go through the specs of the ZTE Blade A330.
Design & Display
The ZTE Blade A330 comes with huge chunk of bezels surrounding the 5.0 inches display. The display is a FWVGA TFT display which comes with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels and a low pixel density, 196ppi.
Below the display are three navigation keys and above, the secondary speaker, secondary camera and proximity sensor are embedded. The volume adjustment buttons and power/lock buttons are all on the right side if the device.
The ZTE Blade A330 runs on the Android Nougat operating system. The version of the Nougat OS is the more updated v7.1.1.
Performance and Memory
Being a budget smartphone, ZTE used the low-end Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 which has four cores which run at a speed of 1.1 GHz on the Blade A330. The device comes with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of built-in memory. There is however a dedicated micro SD card slot for expansion up to 128GB.
The cameras of the ZTE Blade A330 are likewise of low quality, but it is totally understandable considering the kind of device the Blade A330 is.
The rear camera is a 5-megapixels lens, hwile that up front is a 2 Megapixels lens. The rear camera is accompanied by a LED flash for brightening up subjects to be captured.
While all the above features of the ZTE Blade A330 may not seem like enough reasons to reason to own the device, the battery and the Fast Charge technology should be some sort of compensation. The device comes with a large 4,000 mAh battery capacity of the Lithium Polymer type.
ZTE Blade A330 Specifications
- 2G: GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz.
- 4G: LTE with VoLTE.
- Network Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps.
- SIM Type: Micro-SIM, dual standby.
- SIM Count: Dual SIM.
- OS: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat).
- User Interface: Modified Android
Design & Display
- Dimensions: 145 mm x 72 mm x 9.9 mm
- Weight: N/A
- Display size: 5.0 inches.
- Display Resolution: 854 x 480 pixels.
- Pixel resolution: 196 ppi pixel density.
- Display Technology: TFT Capacitive touchscreen.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Build: Ceramic
- Protection: n/a.
- Colours: Gray.
- Processor Name/Technology: Qualcomm Snapdragon 210
- Processor Speed: 1.3GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: 4 (Quad-Core).
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 304
- RAM: 1GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: expandable up to 128GB with microSD.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Compass, Fingerprint sensor.
- Lens: 5MP
- LED Flash: Yes
- Video recording: Yes, 720p@30fps.
- Properties: Autofocus, HDR, Panorama, Continuous shooting, Self timer, Face Detection, Geotagging
- Lens: 2MP.
- LED Flash: No
- Video recording: Yes.
- Properties: –
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: n/a.
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0.
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, LE.
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n , Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: GPS + GLONASS.
- USB: micro-USB v2.0.
- USB OTG: Yes.
- NFC: No.
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery Capacity: 4,000 mAh.
- Battery Technology: Li-ion.
- Removable? No.
- Fast Charging: Yes.
- Extra Features: –
- Launch Date: November 2017.
- Availability: November 2017.
How much is ZTE Blade A330?
Not available at the moment. To be announced by ZTE soon.